|Vision & Mission|
|School Managing Committee|
|Campus & Infrastructure|
The Maharani Gayatri Devi Girls’ School was founded by late Her Highness Rajmata Gayatri Devi of Jaipur on 12 August 1943. It was housed initially at Madho Vilas, and in July 1944, moved to its present location.
It was set up as an institution to provide a progressive, liberal education to girls, indeed an ambitious aim at a time when the tradition of purdah was prevalent in Rajasthan. The school started with 24 girls and Ms.Lilian G. Lutter as